Sewn Goods 101
CTD Sewn Goods Workshops provide basic information about establishing a domestic textile production supply chain.
- Material Sourcing Part 1 & 2
- Design/Pattern Making
- Pre-Production & Production
- Finishing, Dyeing & Printing
- Tags, Labels & Fulfillment
A great way to learn if you can't travel to NC for our workshops. Select individual modules or pay $300 for the five-part series. Includes:
- Schedule at a date/time convenient for you
- Sourcing, Design and Production: $75/module, 1-1.5 hr.
- Tags & Labels, Dyeing & Printing: $50/module, 30 min.
- Webinars led by CTD's Project Specialist
- Interactive with opportunities for Q&A
Workshops are held in Conover, NC at the Manufacturing Solutions Center with only six participants per workshop. The cost is $500 for two full days and includes:
- Hands-on fabric and materials session
- Guest Q&As with supply chain partners
- Tours of manufacturing facilities
- One-on-one planning for your product
- $100 credit toward a CTD program