Use us a little (...or a lot)
For existing companies or startups who need help sourcing fabrics and materials
Our Project Specialist conducts all the work to find and secure the materials for your project and supplies you with a range of options based on your required needs including pricing, content, construction, minimums, weights and colors
- $75/hour to source materials ($100 deposit)
- Four-hour time cap per material type
- 1-2 weeks to compile sourcing list
For existing companies or startups that need help finding a qualified designer, patternmaker, printer or contract cut and sew facility
Our Project Specialist conducts all the work to find and secure a qualified contractor that is capable and interested in producing your product based on all your project needs including product type, minimums, target price points, required time frame, etc.
- $75/hour to secure skilled contractors ($100 deposit)
- Two-hour time cap per support type
- 1-2 weeks for introductions
Only for established and scaling companies looking to form a long term and lasting relationship with a cut and sew factory
The CTD solidifies manufacturing solutions for scaling companies by facilitating a mutually beneficial relationship with a cut and sew production factory.
- Companies are selected for this program by the CTD
- Custom pricing
Network of cut and sew facilities that can take on larger contracts
This program is for scaling and re-shoring brands and retailers looking for production runs of more than 10,000 units.
- Costs and time frames vary
- Getitmade@carolinatextiledistrict.com for more information
Read more about our programs on our Frequently Asked Questions page...